Install Guide - CentOS 6 / 7 - FFMPEG + MP4 + FLV, Mplayer + Clipbucket + Extras

While I would take it out I feel that it would be best to keep it in as other scripts use mplayer and it is part of a default video suite. I believe that my files are updated on my files at home I will have to check the scripts and upload a new zip.

I apparently do not have permissions to edit posts here. So I am unable to update the guide. Hoping @saqibcb can help.

start new topic and paste the new topic link here and share it on your own website…

thanks

Permissions have been granted. You should be able to edit posts by now

Saqib Razzaq
ClipBucket Developer

I can edit the more recent ones… but not the main post on the thread… Hmmm Interesting… Discourse must have some weird permission sets.

Hi guys, can anyone help me
I installed clipbucket and everything work properly, but the thing is that when I upload any video the background of the video black and written “not available”

admin settings for video thumb… you need to select how many thumbs you want…

thank you for reply me, but I checked the setting and its already 5.
one more question how can I active my account to allow me uploading pics?

any updated guide for Centos 7 ?

I believe the auto install zip will work on CentOS 7. Some of the other manual processes and setting up services to always run could be an issue as CentOS 7 change its default command structure away from “service XXX start” I will work on a CentOS7 install.

Using the guide I seem to be missing ffprobe, any thoughts? Anyone have a wget command for ffprobe only? It is the last module I need

2 days "Processing" - What's wrong?

Please use this new link. In your case you could probably get away with running ./ffmpeg.sh dont need to do the full installer. For everyone else run the full thing.
http://repo.bstack.net/ffmpegauto/ffmpegauto_v4.0.0.zip

100% work!!! [How to Install FFMPEG Auto Installer on CentOS] just run this command https://www.cybernetwebdesign.com/thread-1.html

This ends up not including a few things. I have taken what that does and added additional items in.

hi
Error:

Installation of ruby-1.8.7.tar.gz ....... started
Installation of ruby-1.8.7.tar.gz ....... started
removing old source
removing old source
--2016-08-18 19:37:14--  http://repo.bstack.net/ffmpegsources/ruby/ruby-1.8.7.tar.gz
Resolving repo.bstack.net... 198.27.86.72, 2607:5300:60:4a1a::
Connecting to repo.bstack.net|198.27.86.72|:80... 

Please Help ME…

tnx

Installing GPAC when running “make lib”
gcc: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-Wl’
gcc: error: unrecognized command line option ‘–warn-common’
make[1]: *** [libgpac.so] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/gpac/src’
make: *** [lib] Error 2

then:

[user@server gpac]# make apps
make -C applications all
make[1]: Entering directory /usr/local/src/gpac/applications' set -e; for i in mp4box mp4client testapps/mp4_streamer testapps/mp42ts generators ; do make -C $i all; done make[2]: Entering directory/usr/local/src/gpac/applications/mp4box’
gcc -Wl --warn-common -o …/…/bin/gcc/MP4Box main.o filedump.o fileimport.o -L…/…/bin/gcc -lgpac -lz -lGL -lglut
gcc: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-Wl’
gcc: error: unrecognized command line option ‘–warn-common’
make[2]: *** [MP4Box] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory /usr/local/src/gpac/applications/mp4box' make[1]: *** [apps] Error 2 make[1]: Leaving directory/usr/local/src/gpac/applications’
make: *** [apps] Error 2

I looked around for a fix but nothing seems to be helping so I thought I would try here. FFMpeg seems to be working tho

http://repo.bstack.net/ffmpegsources/ruby/ruby-1.8.7.tar.gz
seems to resolve for me… I know this was over a month ago

Any support would be appreciated. Need this to get working before we buy the paid version.

use my tutorial that is on this forum

The above error is a result of the tutorial for MP4Box shown above and the tutorial install failed as well