Problem installing SourceGuardian for my modules

Hello,
I have problem installing ixed.7.2.lin
I’ve used CB Ver.2.6 long time, so I’ve decided to update to Ver.4.2 (I’ve used PHP 5.3.3 on my old server)and my problems starts here. I can’t use my modules multiserver and payed subscriptions with old ixed5.4lin and I can’t install ixed.7.2.lin under my new CB Ver.4.2 installation.
On my server I have 2 versions of PHP, 5.4.16 and 7.2.24. I need both versions because some of my domains need first or second version. When I’m istalling ixed.5.4.lin, Source Guardian looks good and work without problem. But my problem is that I need ixed.7.2.lin installed on my server. I’ve followed instructions for my domain http://sigmakom.com, but without success. My php info shows that I have SourceGuardian enabled (http://sigmakom.com/info.php) but in ssh when I try to check with command: php -i | grep SourceGuardian, result is: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/ixed.7.2.lin’ - /usr/lib64/php/modules/ixed.7.2.lin: undefined symbol: zend_empty_string in Unknown on line 0
I’ve tried to solve this myself, tried to put extension=ixed.7.2.lin in my root/php.ini, also tried with making sourceguardian.ini under /etc/php.d/ with code:
[sourceguardian]
zend_extension=/usr/lib64/php/modules/ixed.7.2.lin
but I can’t figure what I’m missing.
Can you please help me to solve this or give me some link or tutorial how to solve my problem.
In advance, thank you for your answers.
With regards, Dragoslav

Hello,

The older version of modules are compatible with the relevant version of PHP, you should configure them with the supported version of ClipBucket.

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. At the end, I’ve decided to keep my CB 2.6 version, I’m using this version from start and I’m very satisfied because this is the best free video sharing script. My site is 10 years old and my version works like a charm. Thank to all developers of CB.
Now, I want to ask you for some help. I’ve changed my dedicated server and copied everything and after maybe 20 days bumping my head around installing, reinstalling of Centos 6 (maybe 30 or 40 times, lol), I’ve setup everything like it was at my old server. I have multiserver module, it’s working nice. My site sigmakom.com is up and working. I just want to ask you for some help, when I’m trying to convert videos, upload is working (I don’t have problem with that), video starting to convert but when it everything is finished, I don’t know why, converted video is erased from directory videos and there is no log file to check what is my problem. Till video is converting, there are temp log and conv_lock0.loc files under /temp directory, there is also present file in /conversion_queue, converted file is under /video directory and everything look good. But, like I’ve said, immediately after converting, converted file under /videos is missing, it’s erased and I’m confused with this.
Any suggestion how to solve this.
In advance, thank you very much, any help is appreciated :slight_smile:
With regards, Dragoslav :slight_smile:
PS. When I try from ssh to convert same file with CB converting command:

/usr/bin/ffmpeg -i /home/files1/files3/files/conversion_queue/example.mp4 -f flv -vcodec libx264 -preset lossless_medium -crf 26 -threads 0 -preset veryfast -tune film -vprofile high444 -level 51 -pix_fmt yuv420p10le -r 25 -b:v 600k -s 720x480 -aspect 16:9 -vf pad=0:0:0:0:black -acodec libfaac -ab 128k -ar 22050 -map_metadata 0:s:0 /home/files1/files3/files/videos/example.flv

video is converted without any problem.