[Release] ClipBucket 2.8.1 ( Edhi ) STABLE available for download now

Hey ClipBucket Community,

Journey has been long & tough but finally ClipBucket 2.8.1 STABLE is here. There were tons of changes, additions, modifications & enhancements made moving from 2.8 to 2.8.1

We are dedicating this release to “The Richest Poor Man, Abdul Satar Edhi

There was 2.8.1 BETA, then RC1, RC2 and now finally the ClipBucket 2.8.1 STABLE joins the business. Thanks to our Ninjas @saqibcb and @fahad_cb .

Here is a quick summary of what changed in ClipBucket 2.8.1 STABLE

Bug fixes & bug fixes & bug fixes
Cookie based comments
Keep MP4 As Is
YouTube API key manager
Improved Grab From YouTube
and much more. Enjoy using ClipBucket and for any questions / suggestions or problems, check our Discourse or Official Documentation or Live Chat with us

ClipBucket 2.8.1 DEMO

You can download it from ClipBucket Website or out GitHub account.

Cheers.

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

Great work… let me upgrade one of my site…

Waiting for a long time …

Hope in the future, the user center can be more concise.

Great work sir let me upgrade my site :wink:

I hope one day, after directly clicking in the background, smooth upgrade.

No thanks im not upgrade :frowning:

I can not upgrade it I get a white blank screen

this can happen when using php 5.6

I get for two weeks ago a email that a update is available but my site is already 2.8.1 and i can not switch it online help me

i am using php 5.4 not php 5.6

not much help I can give without access. if using cpanel perhaps recompiling apache using easyapache would work?

I contacted clipbucket in client area

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

After a new install not sure it’s a good thing to upgrade, pictures requires a thumb server that i don’t have on my shared hosting, Youtube requires an API key, install i have don’t requires any API so no upgrade for me on working website

Obtaining YouTube API key will only take about 60 seconds of your time. Follow this link to go step by step.

Saqib Razzaq
ClipBucket Developer

Ok ! The server thumb is just a plugin, it’s not ao upgrade (fresh install), ClipBucket goes from better to excellent !

Congrats CB Team, Awesome work !!! don’t stop !! (y)

Hi all, I am glad to be alive !!! inshala - I had really bad illness and so far I am beating the illness… so I am start again with clip bucket… wow its been really hard, but we are thanks to god strong again…

please someone can help me with what is the latest version i can download to create CB site again … I am forgot a lot of stuff but hopefully i can relearn again CB fast and be of help to others again :slight_smile: